Thursday 22 November 2012

Sales time


Well I’m definitely getting the impression most people are much more organised then me and have started their Christmas shopping already! Good work people! I’ve been a busy busy busy bee J

 Which is why I haven’t had a chance to post since I got to see my work up in the Washington Gallery Penarth! It was amazing to see all my stuff shining in a big glass case! Some really lovely stuff in the gallery for the Christmas period, if you’re near by you should definitely stop by.




But first you should pop over to my etsy shop for 10% off sale on everything for the Black Friday, Cyber Monday weekend, check it out people! http://www.etsy.com/shop/sjegan 





Happy Thanksgiving to all those stateside, and good look in the floods for everyone here in the UK. Have a great weekend
Sarah  

No comments:

Post a Comment